The role of affiliate members is to provide added dimensions of research, projects and perspectives. Meetings for affiliate members will be held monthly. At these meetings members will share updates to their research/projects from the Florida Blue Center and together arrive at potential interdisciplinary research projects.
To become an affiliate member of the Center:
- Apply using the affiliate member form (Coming soon)
- Submit current CV to Rachel Rivera
- The advisory committee and directors will vote on membership during quarterly meetings or via email.
- Membership remains indefinitely until resignation as affiliate member
Expectations of affiliate member of the Center:
- Assign the Florida Blue Center indirect monies from grants submitted to the Florida Blue Center when related to Florida Blue Foundation initiatives
- Attend monthly meetings
- Attend all associated activities